Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Marc Lachance, The Virtual CIO, nominated as a Notable Networker

I've just come back from a Mediterranean Cruise and found that it was a busy week. I thought I would start with the fact that I have been nominated by my BNI chapter as a "Notable Networker".
Having been a founding member of my chapter, its first President, and now an Ambassador for Coporate BNI Chapters, I know what an honour it is to have been nominated.
The best way to explain is to reference the letter I just received from the Executive Director of BNI.

"Congratulations!

You have been voted by your BNI chapter members as one of this year's nominees for the chapter Notable Networker Award.

On Thursday November 6th we will be recognizing each chapter award recipient. In being nominated you are clearly viewed by your referral partners in BNI as someone who practices the Givers Gain philosophy consistently. Making that kind of positive impression as a business person is indicative of your ongoing professionalism, contribution and willingness to help others, all of which are the traits of authentic givers.

The Awards Gala is held in celebration, and appreciation of those, like you, who give so much to the BNI referral program.


We look forward to celebrating with you."

No comments: